nf HOMES PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
This Statement applies to the collection, use and handling of personal data by Nan Fung Loyalty Program Limited (“Nan Fung”) and Nan Fung’s holding companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies (collectively, the “Group” or “Group Members”).
Purpose of Collecting your Personal Data
Your provision of personal data is voluntary in order to enable us to serve or continue to serve you. The data provided will be used for one or more of the following purposes:-
- Processing your application for nf HOMES membership;
- Identifying and verifying your information and eligibility in connection with the benefits, privileges, services, events, products and/or facilities that may be supplied to you;
- Operating and administering membership or loyalty and reward program;
- Communicating with you by email, mail, phone or other means;
- Marketing and promoting services, products, events and other facilities for you;
- Conducting surveys, researches and analysis from time to time to better understand your shopping, dining, spending and/or other consumption needs, preferences, interests, experiences and/or habits;
- Evaluating, improving and/or enhancing existing services, products, facilities, events or activities offered to Members; and
- The use by any member of Nan Fung Group in connection with any of the above purposes and/or any of the services, products and facilities that any member of Nan Fung Group may offer or supply to you from time to time.
Transfer of your Personal Data
To facilitate the purposes set out above, we may transfer, disclose, grant access to or share your personal data to (i) any member of Nan Fung Group; (ii) any agent, contractor or third-party provider who provides administrative, marketing, research, distribution, data processing, telemarketing or other services to, or support the operation of, nf HOMES or Nan Fung Group’s business; and (iii) other business associates or companies involved in providing services, products, events and facilities to Members of nf HOMES.
Use of your Personal Data in Direct Marketing
We are allowed to use your personal data in direct marketing only if you consent or do not object.
In connection with direct marketing, we intend (i) to use your name, contact details, location data, customer profiling information, transaction pattern services and products portfolio information collected, compiled, generated or held by us from time to time; and (ii) to market and promote products, services, events, activities, programmes and facilities provided, managed, operated or offered by nf Homes or Nan Fung Group relating to (a) real estate developments and properties located in Hong Kong and overseas; (b) mortgage loan and other credit facilities; (c) hotels, retail facilities and services, consumer goods and products, catering and pharmaceutical services; (d) joint promotional discounts and seasonal events; and (e) life sciences, corporate social responsibility activities, charitable and non-profit making activities and related events.
If you do NOT wish us to use your personal data in direct marketing, please inform us via telephone at 8102 8366 to exercise your opt-out right. You may also write to us at the address below or contact us via the contact information provided in our direct marketing materials to opt out from direct marketing at any time.
Rest assured that even if you have chosen not to receive our direct marketing materials, we shall continue to honour your membership and you will continue to enjoy the benefits and privileges conferred accordingly thereunder.
Data Access and Correction
You are entitled to access or correct any personal data held by us. If you wish to obtain a copy of, or correct or update, your personal data, please write to us at 23rd Floor, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, Hong Kong for the attention of “Privacy Data Officer” or email us at email@example.com.
In case of discrepancies between the English version of and the Chinese translated version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.